Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shulamit Elson - Kabbalah of Prayer: Sacred Sounds and the Soul's Journey

 CLICK IN THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD!

In this remarkable book, Shulamit Elson writes with eloquence and authority about our soul's journey, our place in the universe, and our relationship to God through prayer. In beautiful and simple words, she shares the ancient teachings and the sacred sounds of the Kabbalah. With the help of her 'Maggid', a traditional Kabbalistic 'answering angel', Elson developed a series of meditative 'Sound Prayers', using sacred sounds made with the voice. She explains the theological, cosmology and esoteric foundations upon which 'Sound Prayer' is based. This is a practical book that gives individual exercises as well as offering help on meeting specific challenges, including spiritual struggles, feelings of meaninglessness, and harsh self-judgement, as well as illness, fear, and anxiety.

*Eyes of Eagle Exclusive* (shortened *EEE*): share everywhere! Knowledge is free, reading is not forbidden!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, hello!!

    This is funny. I have just created a blog with a similar name of your blog. (occult-paradigm.blogspot.com)

    I am sorry for that, I have not noticed that already existed a blog with the same name.

    But, even funnier was to read what you have write about "The Occult.bz", because I have written something quite similar on my blog. Just take a look there, If you want to laugh a bit.

    By the way, I was also posting all my PDF's on ThePhoenix-Forums.com, it is to bad that it ended.
    And, I am also still inside of the "TOBz" to get as many PDF's I can to upload it on the blogspot. The information is for everyone and MUST be shared! Always!

    I would like to mantain contact with you for exchanging material, how about that?

    If you allow me, I would like to add a link of your blog to my blog. Please advise me on this!!

    Thank's a lot!!

    Cassianogpaiva
    ThePhoenix-Forums.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a link to you blog now. Yes you can, and you can copy and paste there or everywhere everything you want, it's free. I have more Dzogchen secret rituals to post, including restricted videos.

    I'm scanning Golden Dawn Journal Book I: Divination and some other books.

    I believe that you are from Brazil (assim como eu também sou) and I made a brazilian portuguese blog:

    http://paradigmaoculto.blogspot.com

    Poor cat... two thousand downloads of her fucking stupid course...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, legal!! Não fazia idéia que você era do Brasil também!! hehehe
    Vamos trocando umas idéias então...! :)
    Teu blog está add lá, bem como o texto "Fahrenheit 666: TheOccult.bz Delusion", com os devidos créditos..
    Você também, fique a vontade para pegar qualquer coisa lá e adicionar aqui... A idéia é essa mesma!! :)
    Abs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, igual a você, meu único objetivo é divulgar a informação e fazer da Internet uma enorme biblioteca pública gratuita.

    ReplyDelete